|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1SET|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT STANDARD WOOD CARTON|
|Delivery Time:||20 DAYS AFTER DEPOSTI|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5 SETS PER 30DAYS|
|Product Name:||Mesh Cutting&rolling Machine With Automatic Spot Welding||Production Speed:||3-5 Pcs /min|
|Work Width:||660mm||Diameter Range:||112-420mm|
|Air Pressure:||0.6Mpa||Machine Weight:||950kg|
660mm Filter Welding Machine,
15Kw Filter Welding Machine,
0.6Mpa Automatic Spot Welding
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding Operation Introduction
1. According to production requirements, fix the mesh on the feeding shaft, debug, align the mesh disk with the right baffle, adjust the left baffle, so that the mesh can slide back and forth between the left and right baffles. Push the mesh to the first roller.
2. Turn on the power and turn on the "clutch switch", press the "feeding point in" mesh to enter the flattening shaft, adjust the height of the flattening shaft to make the mesh straight, wait for the mesh to enter the cutter 10mm, press "Manual cutting" makes the front end of the mesh neat.
3. Click anywhere on the screen to display "work screen", click "mesh length", set "No. 1 data" and "No. 2 data" according to the diameter of the inner and outer nets, click "Alternate" or "No alternate" to select only 1 No. 1 or No. 2 are produced at the same time. Click the upper right corner of the "mesh length" setting interface to exit.
4. Click "Mesh width" to input the value of mesh width, and press OK to exit.
5. Click "Welding Speed" to set the welding speed value, and press the OK key to exit. (Note: The welding speed is flexibly adjusted according to the thickness of the mesh, the thickness of the galvanized layer of the mesh, the thicker the mesh, the thicker the galvanized layer, the smaller the welding speed value.)
6. Click "Lap Length" to input the value range of "No. 1 Data" and "No. 2 Data" respectively. "5-10" and exit at the upper right corner of the interface.
7. Click "Set Output" to input the quantity you want to produce, and click Confirm to exit (the value is the sum of internal and external networks)
8. Gear selection, choose any gear from "1st gear" to "5th gear" according to production needs.
9. Click "Return to Zero" and press "Start" to start working.
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding specifiction
|Production speed||3-5 pcs/min|
|Total power rate||15 Kw|
|Power supply voltage||380V/50Hz|
|Air pressure||0.6 MPa|
|M/C size||2400mm*1750mm*1350mm (L*W*H)|
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding Operation precautions
1. When the spot welder is working, the gear cannot be adjusted!
2. Check whether the cooling water and circulating pump are working properly every time you start the machine.
3. Pay attention to wearing gloves when going out of the net to avoid hurting your hands!
4. Clean up the disconnected waste in time.
5. When the machine is running, the ground wire must be connected!
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding Common faults and troubleshooting
1. Mesh breakdown: the cause is that the welding machine gear is too high or the welding speed is too low
2. Incomplete penetration: the cause is that the gear of the welder is too low or the welding speed is too fast. The pressure of the welding wheel cylinder is not suitable and should be controlled at about 0.2mpa.
3. The welding wheel is severely worn, and the copper sleeve and welding wheel should be replaced.
1. If the mesh is not properly overlapped, adjust the baffle screw on the narrow end of the overlap to make the baffle close to the flower shaft, and then pad a thin iron sheet and tighten it.
2. One end of the mesh is more than one end and the other is less. Adjust the extension height of the two hexagon socket screws at the outlet to make the mesh overlap uniform.
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding equipment care and maintenance
1. The main engine cutting knife is filled with oil regularly, twice per shift.
2. Pay attention to timely refueling when welding copper wheels.
3. Regularly check the cooling water, make up water in time, and pay attention to adding antifreeze when it is cold!
4. Wipe all parts of the equipment before the end of each shift to make it clean and tidy.
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding accessories and tools
1. 1 oil can
2. Allen wrench 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 each
3. Pneumatic connector: 2 points 10 air control, 3 points 10 air control, M5-6 air control, ∅10 tee, 8 variable 10 variable diameter each 1
4. One tungsten copper wheel, two copper sleeves
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding Consumable parts list
Welding wheel, copper sleeve
Mesh cutting&rolling machine with automatic spot welding photo
Contact Person: Tina